When choosing a phone system for your business, the toss-up between an on-premise solution or a hosted phone system (PBX – private branch exchange) can be somewhat confusing. A hosted phone system, also known as Unified Communications as a Service (or UCaaS) is a virtual phone system hosted for you by a service provider.
With a hosted PBX, introducing a whole new phone system to your company isn’t as scary as it sounds. It’s quick and easy to set up, so there’s no downtime for your business or expensive installation costs. Moreover, you can be safe in the knowledge that you’ll receive the best service and support and that your business’ communications are in safe hands.
More and more companies are opting hosted phone solutions and with good reason, so what are some of the benefits of hosted business VoIP?
- Lower setup costs – as the PBX is virtual, the initial investment is minimal as there is no need for the costly hardware and installation that a traditional PBX requires.
- Elimination of maintenance costs – your PBX is hosted by us, so there is no need to hire someone in-house to manage and maintain it.
- A scalable solution – a hosted PBX is easy to scale up or down with minimal work and costs.
- User-friendly – For end-users, a virtual PBX is conveniently simple to use and manage. There’s no need for any training or specialized skills so you can start using your new phone system right away.
- Unbeatable mobility & global potential – with a hosted PBX, employees can work from anywhere. All they need is internet access. Additionally, multiple offices can be connected by the same system eliminating inter-office call charges.
Contact us today for a free assessment of your needs. We have dozens of providers to choose from, so we can select the one that is best for your business.
Subscribe to our blog to get relevant and up to date insights on our business technology solutions and services offerings, including promotional sales offerings related to UCaaS services.
SAFER-ITS Sales Team