Cloud Contact Center (CCC)
Cloud Contact Centers-as-a-service solutions offers the functions and capabilities of on-premise Contact Center (CC) infrastructure but are delivered as a services and paid for a monthly subscription model.
Cloud CC can be used by single-purpose call center organizations or Internal enterprise CC for customer and employee service and support, inbound and outbound telemarketing, help desk and more.
Contact center offers organizations the following features and capabilities:
- Automatic Call Distribution (ACD)
- Computer Telephony Integration (CTI)
- Interactive Voice Response (IVR)
- Omni-channel communication capabilities via email, web chat, shot messages (SMS), social Media and Video
- Virtual Agent Support for agents or subject matter experts (SME) who possibly work remotely or outside the traditional CC operations
- Proactive contact, including outbound dialing, SMS ands email notifications
- Customer relationship tracking
- Management and operational support applications, including reporting, analytics, self service portals and workforce optimization (WFO)
Contact Center Benefits
Compare to purchasing contact center infrastructure, using cloud CC offers the following advantages:
- Reduced costs
- Rapid deployment
- Scalability up or down
- Remote Agents
- Business Continuity
- Monthly subscriptions fees, no upfront cost
- Continuous upgrade and new features added
Contact Center – Free Assessment
Contact us today for a free assessment of your needs. We have dozens of providers to choose from, so we can select the one that is best for your business. You can be safe in the knowledge that you’ll receive the best service and support and that your contact center services offerings are in safe hands.